Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill
Ingredients of Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill
- You need 800 g (28.21 oz) of Salmon fillet *200 g × 4.
- It’s 600 g (21.16 oz) of Frozen spinach *150 g × 4.
- It’s 1 of Corn ear.
- You need 20 g (0.70 oz) of Butter *5 g × 4.
- Prepare to taste of Seasoning salt.
Foil Wrapped Salmon & Vegetable Grill step by step
- (In advance) Slice the salmon fillet, sprinkle seasoning salt all over the salmon, including the bottom & sides..
- (In advance) Wrap it and keep in the refrigerator at least 2 hrs..
- (In advance) Thaw spinach and squeeze the water out..
- Peel the corn and cut into 8 portions. *The photos are multiple ears, but just 1 ear is enough for 4 servings!.
- Prepare 8 foil sheets to wrap the ingredients. Make it double layers per serving..
- Place the spinach, corn, salmon, and butter on the foils. The salmon fillet should be placed on top. The seasonings and melted butter make a good sauce to drip on the corn & spinach!.
- Wrap it by making some space above & around both sides of the salmon. This is important to steam & bake the salmon in a tasty way, so do not make it tight!.
- Grill with low – medium heat for just 10 mins. If you see some smoke around the foils, that means the heat is too high, so make it lower..
- Place it on the serving plate, wait 1 – 2 mins to enclose the flavor well, then open the double foils..
- With this method even the middle of the fillet will be well cooked. Whole salmon will stay soft and take on the flavor of the seasonings. Corn & spinach will also be cooked with great flavors..
- If you have leftover vegetables, you can make an easy grill just like this! Just put a few butter pads on top. With or without seasonings to your taste!.